Do you want to drink something or eat something in a beautiful place? Well, Rome today has more and more places to go. Over the last few years there have been many openings of new restaurants,bistrots, lounge bars and cocktail bars.
Nowadays Rome is becoming a cosmopolitan city. Romans and people who come into town understand this, that’s why the number of bars and restaurants is growing fast. People want to eat or drink something good in a great atmosphere but most of all in a beautiful place. Does the person who want to open a new activity realize how this may have a certain impact on the internet? Probably yes, is it the fault of the social networking? Remember that everyone visiting your business will probably have an opinion and post it on their social media, in the form of a photo, a story (Instagram stories) or a valuation on tripadvisor.
Below is my list of ten absolutely “in” places to visit.
- Me Geisha: A new concept to think of a restaurant. A fusion Japanese and after dinner cocktail bar which is themed on a recreation of a forest. It poped up beside Momò Republic in Piazza Forlanini. Great sushi by “The food Buddha” chef Rodelio Aglibot and a large choice of cocktails. Fantastic atmosphere.
- Blume Lounge: This beautiful place has reopened. The same concept of last year but now you will find it in Viale di Tor di Quinto 55. The right place to go for an aperitif or a cocktail. Everyday from 18.30 until 02.00.
- Voodoo Bar: An incredible place to visit. Aperitifs, cocktail bar, dinner and after dinner in a beautiful location. It is situated near the majesty of the Colosseum in Via delle terme di Traiano 4/a. Dress code: elegant. Free entry.
- Osteria delle Coppelle: If you are looking for typical roman cuisine at the the right price this is the place to go. Good quality and nice place in Piazza delle Coppelle 54/55/56.
- Zuma: On the rooftop of Fendi’s building at the end of Via Condotti there is this awesome ambient. A polished atmosphere where to have dinner (one of the best sushi restaurants in town) and after dinner drinks. Dj set and a view down Via del Corso.
- Madre: A restaurant and after dinner drinks inside Roma Luxus Hotel in Largo Angelicum 1/a. A fantastic place and lunch starting from 20 euros. After dinner a glass of wine starting from 7 euros.
- La Rinascente: Is the newest among them all. 14.000 square metres where you can shop, there are 800 brands! Winner of the World’s Best Deparment Store Award in 2016, La Rinascente has opened this new flagship store in Via del Tritone. On the last floor there are a selection of restaurants. Free access to the rooftop that offers wonderful view of Rome.
- Dolce: One of the best places in town to eat something sweet. A nice locality in Via Tripolitania 4. International cuisine and pastries in what it seems to be an ancient French bistrot. Everything is home-made! I suggest booking a table online at https://dolce-roma.com/it/home/
- Hotel Butterfly: Near Ponte Milvio and Piazza del Popolo to be precise in Guido Reni district. Music, food, art, mixology,shopping, hairstylists and tattoos. A setting recommended for people who want to have a night out in the open air and in a attractive atmosphere.
- Nojo: The last but not the least. Amazing place in Viale di Tor di Quinto 35/c. Excellent Japanese fusion cuisine for dinner and good cocktails for after dinner. Menù a la carte for dinner and 10 euros compulsory for after dinner. Nojo offers take-away too.